Friday 8 July 2011

My cup is overflowing...

So, as I sit in out TLF (hotel room) i have been struck time and time again with Gods love.  He is just pouring out blessing after blessing on our family.  First off our leave time at home was awesome with Eddies family and with my family it allowed for some healing and some serious fun with my momma,  I have never felt so close to her, I was very sad to leave and start our new adventure.  then as time went on, God-incidence after God-incidence!  From the get go, our flights were not as bad as we had feared with the 2 kiddos.  the long hard flights they both slept the hole time!  Then a wonderful place to stay with 2 (YES 2 )bedrooms,  and as any of you who ACTUALLY know me know, I NEED my space!  we have had ladies from the chapel step up to help with rides and invite us out to eat!  we have had a home practically handed right to us, a car has been worked out, the girls are back on regular schedules, and I have been officially selected as the PWOC (Protestant women of the chapel) president for the 2011-2012 term here in Italy.  I know this position will be tough BUT, I also know that God has called me to it and I am so willing to take this on and I ask anyone that is reading this to please pray for me through the year!  God has just blessed this family so much its crazy!  I actually am a bit speechless about it!  God you have TRULY made our cups over flow, Thank you Lord for all you have given us and I pray that we would bring glory to you with and through all you have given us and entrusted us with! 

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.
 The Lord is my Shepard, I have all that I need.
 He lets me rest in green meadow, he leads me beside peaceful streams.
 He renews my strength.
   He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.
 Even when I walk through the darkest valley,[a]
   I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.
   Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
 You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies.
   You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings.
 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
      all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord
      forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment