Monday 4 April 2011

Overflowing...

The last few evenings I have had little Jam sessions in my living room with Praise and Worship music!  It has been fantastic.  I don't know if the rest of my family thinks so, but I have been loving it.  I get this overwhelming sense of JOY, when I am praising God!  I find myself looking rather silly at times and you know what...  I DON'T CARE!!  I have been so overcome with peace and Joy the last few days I KNOW someone has to be praying for me because I can SOOO feel it!  If you are said person...  THANK YOU!  Even today at the grocery store my little one wasn't being so awesome and I didn't loose my cool, I got frustrated, yes but I did not get angry!  if felt nice to be able to just go with it and not get crazy!  I can literally feel my body in a calm state all the time!  its amazing!  anyways, that's all I have for now.  Just thought I would share!

1 comment:

  1. I too love praising the Lord with worship! Have you listened to Jesus Culture? Because if you haven't you need to get "Comeaway" Best worship album to date!

    ReplyDelete