Thursday 7 April 2011

No Pay.... GODS GOT THIS!!

Today, all over Face Book I am seeing all this talk of military possibly not getting paid.  On one hand I am sickened by the fact that we voted these people into office, so in essence we have done this to ourselves.  not to re ignite the political war but really??  Obama wasn't the best choice and contrary to popular belief it had nothing to do with his heritage or the color of his skin...  he is just Bad for the US.  I am not super "schooled" in politics but I am annoyed that we as a nation cant get our stuff together!  OK, back to my point here...  We as military families may not get paid due to the senates decision.  so, what can we do?  we can pray!  God will take care of me and my family, and I CLAIM that in Jesus name RIGHT NOW!  we will be fine...  but why don't we take it a step further, we all know of families that are hurting already and the loss of pay is only going to devastate them and their situations even more, why not reach out and lend a helping hand.  The Bible Tells us in
Matthew 25:35-40
For I was hungry and you fed me, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, I was a stranger and you invited me into your home.  I was naked and you gave me clothing.  I was sick and you cared for me.  I was in Prison and you visited me.  The the righteous ones will reply 'lord when were you ever hungry and feed you?  Or thirsty and give you something to drink?    Or a stranger and showed you hospitality? or naked and gave you clothing?  when did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?'  The the king will reply "when you did it to one of the least of these, my brothers and sisters you were doing it to me!'


God wants us to give.  I have a deep desire to give!  in any way that I can help anyone that is hurting I WANT to help!  God has already given each of us a "measure of faith"  so why not step out in it.  BLIND faith is a beautiful thing!  you don't have to agree with me or my point of view but this is after all, MY blog! 

1 comment:

  1. You speak truth all the way through this entry! I am believing with you and believing the Government will not shut down. Hopefully next term people can vote with their brains;)

    ReplyDelete