Thursday 14 April 2011

If God is with us then WHO can stand against us??

Friend I am so thankful for your forgiveness!  Thank you for your kind heart and abounding Love!

This is not to say that we wont have bad days and or encounter hard times and mean people, BUT With Gods help all things are possible!  This afternoon is proof of just that!  God is amazing!  I went to my friend and asked for forgiveness, the whole meeting went well.  I cant even begin to describe how terrified I was to actually see her, mostly because I was afraid to hear how much damage I had caused.  I Pushed away an amazing person and over what?  NOTHING!  I cant believe I ever even was that person.   well, I can now say from experience that when you feel one way ODDS ARE the other person feels THE SAME WAY!!!  Just talk about it...  all this junk that happened between us all came about because of mis-communication and or just NOT talking at all.  well the leading up did anyways, and then I took matters into my own hands...  anyways, that is all in the past and I am looking forward to maybe starting fresh with this friend.  I only wish is had not taken me an entire year to get over myself!  Thank you God for the push I needed to do JUST THAT!  These last 4 years have been very interesting I have had up moments and down moments, hit rock bottom,  Found God and here I am.  Looking forward to the next chapter in life, just wishing this one didn't have to be over quite so soon!

2 comments:

  1. So excited and proud of you. I have mended a few relationships in my life and even when I don't feel I was in the wrong I do what I can to make things right.
    2 Cor 11 " Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you."
    The Lords desire is for all of us to live in harmony, peace and love for each other!

    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited in this moment. Watching from the inside in, I know that the both of you were hurting and sometimes it can be so hard to convey those messages. God is able to see past that and ultimately guide us to see past it as well. I am so proud of the both of you beautiful ladies. I am in tears right now.!

    ReplyDelete